Shipping calculated at checkout
Brand: Anna and Sarah
- VEGAN and KETO-FRIENDLY: Sumac spice powder is great for vegan and paleo diets as well as for BBQ rubs, this spice seasoning will be a perfect part of any BBQ gift set. Clean eating doesn't mean meals have to be tasteless and boring. Add sumac to all your dishes and savor every bite.
- COMMON USES: A Middle Eastern spice staple, sumac spice is the perfect seasoning spice for adding color or flavor to steak, lamb, chicken, fish, spice blends, vegetables, salads, hummus and dips. Use sumac as a marinade, garnish, dip, dry rub or a dressing.
- ONLY FOR THE NATURAL SUMAC SEEKERS - When we ground sumac, we don't make colors darker by adding coloring agents, we don't add salt to make it cheaper, we just make sure we have pure sumac spice from the best premium sumac berries.
- RECOMMENDED USES - Upgrades your dips and salads with an tart lemony taste. Sumac (Sumak) can also used as a salt substitute. When added to meat before cooking, the reaction with cooking creates a salty notion
- SALT SUBSTITUTE - Sumac (Sumak) can also be used as a salt substitute. When added to meat before cooking, the reaction with cooking creates a salty notion thus can be used as a salt substitute.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Turkey
- LOCK FOR FRESHNESS: Comes in a reusable jar and stays always fresh.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Anna Sarah believes that you will get the maximum satisfaction possible from using this Seasoning. If, however, you get dissatisfied with using this product, please contact our customer care service department for immediate assistance
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.3 x 3.2 inches